- Should be responsible for setup and support Cloud services
- Adapt With Latest Cloud trends and technologies AWS/Azure or GCP
- Strong Linux skills, proficient in one of programming language Python/Java/.Net
- Will be sole responsible for configuring and optimising servers
- Setting of CI/CD tools and implementing build, deployment pipelines
- Sole Owner to Deploy New Releases to Appropriate Servers
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Should have strong knowledge in Operating System (Linux) And Networking Concepts.
- Should be strong with analytics and problem solving skills.
- Should have good inter-personal communication skills.
- Knowledge on Web Technologies, Cloud Based Design, Any Scripting Language would be plus.
- Contribution to Open Source will be a great advantage.
- Working knowledge of database environment , utilities and SQL
- Should have good scores in AMCAT
- Helping in implementations of AWS, DevOps, server readiness, user group management,
- Monitoring server states
- Reporting and resolving issues on time
- work in shifts
- AGraduate/Postgraduate in computer science or related stream)
- Good learning attitude
- Preferred Redhat certified System Administrator (RHCSA)/ pursing this course or planning for certification
- Scale out the Big Data platform in a multi-cluster environment
- Support the implementation of a manageable and scalable security solution
- Enable the successful use of DevOps processes on the cluster
- Assist with configuring the cluster to be ready for Data Science processes using Spark, Python, R and other tools
- Provide 3rd Line support for the operational aspects of the Big Data platform
- Personable, curious, intelligent, positive thinker, highly motivated, results driven, quick learner, great communicator
- Good experience of using and administering modern Linux Distro’s. Preferably RHEL derivatives or related distro’s
(CENTOS/ORACLE Linux/Scientific Linux/Fedora)
- Strong Infrastructure background
- Strong understanding of Operating Systems (File systems, Processes, Networking)
- Experience of using/administering distributed systems in some capacity. Preferably Hadoop and Cloudera distribution.
- Experience of Database administration (Postgresql, Mysql, Oracle)
- Strong Shell Scripting or Programming. Strongly prefer Python. But Bash, Perl, ruby, powershell are acceptable.
- Background in programming and good understanding of computer science.
- Keen interest in problem solving and debugging.Understanding of Basic SQL
- Exposure to ETL processes.
- Develop re-usable code for platform management and data processing
- Additionally, experience in any of the following is welcome: Networking, Kerberos, Ldap, SSH, Java, Computer Security,
- Regular Expressions, Compilation from Source(Java, C/C++, make, MVN, ant etc), Web Applications, Jenkins, git
- scheduling and automation.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Must be excellent in MS-Excel (MIS).
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Should have knowledge and links in portal i.e Google, LinkedIn etc.• Strong analytical skills, structured problem-solving attitude, excellent written & verbal skills, good knowledge of MS office & other analytical tools for day-to-day use
- An open mind to learn and discover new approaches to achieve a goal
- Team player capabilities
- Research scientific data pertaining to a topic and finding answers to specific questions based on product/client requirements
- Present desired scientific information to other members of the team or clients in a manner that it is easily understood
- Keep pace with new developments, publications, conferences, activities etc. relevant to the scientific field of requirement
- Summarize research findings and making self-explanatory Excel sheets/PowerPoint presentations for other colleagues of the team
- Regular discussions with other team members towards discussing the progress of current work, finding ways to furnish missing information and working together to meet the company as well as client deadlines in time