Why Choose Cloudaeon for Linux System Administrator ?
Since thousands of companies have adopted Linux, your company will need Linux server administration. However, full-time Linux system administrators spend a lot of money, which cannot be justified. SMBs have to pay high fees to server administrators for tasks such as installing and updating individual applications / packages. A common scenario is that the administrator is not available when needed.
Cloudaeon offers affordable support for world-class remote Linux system administrators. Hire our administrators who can handle any project effectively.
Linux Server Administration Services:
- Remote installation, configuration and support of databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB / 2 on Linux.
- Remote installation, configuration and support of email servers such as sendmail, Qmail, SquirrelMail
- Remote installation, configuration and support of web servers such as Apache with / without SSL with DSO or static modules, Samba, Tomcat, JWS for servlets, and JSP with integration in Apache.
- Remote installation, configuration and file server support such as Samba, NFS, FTP LDAP: OpenLDAP
- Remote installation, configuration and maintenance of a proxy server such as Squid
- DHCP server and client
- FTP Server (File Transfer Protocol)
- Network File System (NFS) Server
- PPP configuration
- RAID configuration
- etwork card configuration (NIC)
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Server)
- Remote installation, configuration and support of firewall solutions under open source operating systems (e.g. proxy server for http, mail, FTP, ...) and firewall IP connections
All our Linux administrators are able to deliver high-quality level 1 to 3 technical support to your customers.